0% Interest For 4 Months On Orders Of £99 Or More
Simply select the PayPal Credit option when you check out to take advantage of these offers.
Mansons Guitar Shop Limited, McCoys Arcade, Fore Street, Exeter, Devon, EX4 3AN. Mansons Guitar Shop Limited acts as a broker and offers credit from PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
All applicants for PayPal Credit must meet the following criteria before attempting an application. Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Are not currently declared bankrupt
- Have an income greater than £7,500 per year
Cost of PayPal Credit outside of promotional offers:
Representative 19.9% APR (Variable)
Purchase rate 19.9% p.a (variable)
£1200 assumed credit limit.
Please choose your deposit percentage:
Please choose your package plan:
*Choose v12finance package plan
Please note that above are estimations only. Please check the finance agreement for final payment information.
To apply for finance, you must be 18 years or older, in regular employment, be able to make regular payments by Direct Debit and have been a UK resident for over 3 years. Other conditions may apply and we cannot guarantee that your application will be accepted.
Your order will de delivered to the home address in the finance agreement, regardless of the delivery address selected in the checkout.
If you are successful in your application, you shall be asked to verify your identity by authorising a 50p transaction against your credit or debit card. This helps to protect against fraudulent contracts. Don’t worry - no money will be taken from your card this is only used to check they are valid and registered to your address.
Finance is provided through our partner, V12. If your application is successful you'll enter into a credit agreement with Secure Trust Bank Plc trading as V12 Finance.
Box Ltd is registered in England and Wales 3224094. Registered office: First Avenue, Minworth, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands, B76 1BA. Box Limited acts as a credit broker and offers credit products from Secure Trust Bank PLC trading as V12 Retail Finance. Box Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Our registration number is OFT 626739. Credit provided subject to age and status.
Free UK mainland delivery
on all orders £150 and above
All Guitars are setup
by our top luthiers
Real time stock levels
order in confidence
Boss Katana Bass 210 2x10 Combo Amplifier
Crafted with the breakthrough design philosophy behind the acclaimed Katana guitar amp series, the Katana-210 Bass delivers premium sound and advanced features perfectly tuned for the needs of serious bassists. Three unique amp characters and onboard BOSS effects provide a wide range of tones, delivered with 160 watts of assertive class AB stage power and a high-performance speaker system based around two 10-inch woofers. And with comprehensive EQ, flexible connectivity, and more, the Katana-210 Bass is ready to take on any playing situation, from stage to studio to everyday practice at home.
- Versatile combo bass amp with stage-ready sound and advanced features
- 160-watt class AB power amp delivers big, punchy tone
- Rock-solid combo cabinet with two custom 10-inch woofers and high-frequency tweeter with on/off switch
- Three selectable amp voicings cover a wide range of styles
- Shape switch with three tone characters: mid scoop, bright, and extended range
- Four independent effect sections: compressor, drive, and FX1/FX2 with a vast range of selectable effects
- Comprehensive four-band EQ with selectable low and high-mid frequency controls
- Studio-inspired Blend section enables you to mix in the dry sound for enhanced fatness and clarity
- Six memories for storing and recalling favorite sound setups
- Power Control realizes cranked-amp volume in any playing situation
- Adjust preamp and effect settings, organize sounds, and more with the dedicated BOSS Tone Studio editor for macOS and Windows
- USB and phones/recording outputs with mic'd cabinet emulation
- Balanced XLR direct output with selectable direct, pre, or post signal
- External speaker jack
- Optional GA-FC footswitch for deep performance control
- Edit sounds from a smartphone with the optional BOSS Bluetooth® Audio MIDI Dual Adaptor
|Amp Weight||21.8 kg|
|Amp Speaker||2 x 10" Speaker|
|Amp Power Output||160 Watts|
|Amp Controls||POWER switch MASTER VOLUME knob POWER CONTROL switch (STANDBY, 1 W, MAX) TWEETER button [INPUT EFX] COMP button DRIVE button COMP knob DRIVE knob [AMPLIFIER] PAD button SHAPE button TYPE knob (VINTAGE, FLAT, MODERN) GAIN knob VOLUME knob [BLEND] BLEND button DRY LEVEL knob [EQUALIZER] LOW MID button HIGH MID button BASS knob LOW MID knob HIGH MID knob TREBLE knob [EFFECTS] FX1 button FX2 button TAP button FX1 knob FX2 knob [TONE SETTING] CH1 button CH2 button CH3 button PANEL button [BALANCED OUT] GND LIFT switch (OFF, ON) SELECT (POST, PRE, DIRECT)|
|Amp Inputs||INPUT jack: 1/4-inch phone type POWER AMP IN jack: 1/4-inch phone type|
|Amp Outputs||BALANCED OUT jack: 1/4-inch phone type SEND jack: 1/4-inch phone type SPEAKER OUT 4 ohms jack: 1/4-inch phone type REC OUT/PHONES jack: Stereo 1/4-inch phone type RETURN jack: 1/4-inch phone type EXP PEDAL/CTL CH1/CH2 jack: 1/4-inch TRS phone type GA-FC jack: 1/4-inch TRS phone type AUX IN jack: Stereo miniature phone type USB port: USB B type BLUETOOTH ADAPTOR SLOT: Bluetooth Audio MIDI Dual Adaptor AC IN jack|
|Amp Dimensions||490(W) x 360(D) x 620(H) mm 19-5/16 (W) x 14-3/16 (D) x 24-7/16 (H) inches|