0% Interest For 4 Months On Orders Of £99 Or More
Simply select the PayPal Credit option when you check out to take advantage of these offers.
Mansons Guitar Shop Limited, McCoys Arcade, Fore Street, Exeter, Devon, EX4 3AN. Mansons Guitar Shop Limited acts as a broker and offers credit from PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
All applicants for PayPal Credit must meet the following criteria before attempting an application. Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Are not currently declared bankrupt
- Have an income greater than £7,500 per year
Cost of PayPal Credit outside of promotional offers:
Representative 19.9% APR (Variable)
Purchase rate 19.9% p.a (variable)
£1200 assumed credit limit.
Please note that above are estimations only. Please check the finance agreement for final payment information.
To apply for finance, you must be 18 years or older, in regular employment, be able to make regular payments by Direct Debit and have been a UK resident for over 3 years. Other conditions may apply and we cannot guarantee that your application will be accepted.
Your order will de delivered to the home address in the finance agreement, regardless of the delivery address selected in the checkout.
If you are successful in your application, you shall be asked to verify your identity by authorising a 50p transaction against your credit or debit card. This helps to protect against fraudulent contracts. Don’t worry - no money will be taken from your card this is only used to check they are valid and registered to your address.
Finance is provided through our partner, V12. If your application is successful you'll enter into a credit agreement with Secure Trust Bank Plc trading as V12 Finance.
Box Ltd is registered in England and Wales 3224094. Registered office: First Avenue, Minworth, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands, B76 1BA. Box Limited acts as a credit broker and offers credit products from Secure Trust Bank PLC trading as V12 Retail Finance. Box Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Our registration number is OFT 626739. Credit provided subject to age and status.
Free UK mainland delivery
on all orders £150 and above
All Guitars are setup
by our top luthiers
Real time stock levels
order in confidence
Revv Amplification G2 Distortion Pedal
Revv G2 Pedal Revv’s Green Channel 2 is an expressive crunch tone that is loved by many top Nashville session artists for its feel and clarity. Applying this core amp tone to an amp-like pedal format, G2 delivers a great boost/overdrive, always-on tone-enhancer or even old-school higher gain sounds. G2’s real value is in its versatility. While its tonal-focus is perfect for blues, country and classic rock tones, it stacks well as a boost paired with the heavier G3 & G4 pedals for even more flexibility.
• Amp in a box: Big driven amp tone, organic feel and 3 voicing options
• Plays nicely with: Combos, Heads, Pedalboard Rigs, in Effects Loops and with Cab Modelling • Voicing based on Revv’s signature ‘Green Channel’ An expressive and dynamic crunch voicing that provides almost-clean to a satisfying solo drive
• Clear, Warm, Responsive Tone The G2 always sits how you want in a mix, whether you are using it as your main gain source or boosting your amp
• Three Dynamic Voice Settings Off gives you a full-range boost, with 3-band EQ suitable for enhancing your clean tone or boosting your amp. Blue is the core tone of the pedal, touch responsive with musical breakup. Red brings you a fat classic amp-like gain tone
• New Versatile Tone Possibilities The G2 has the widest gain & EQ range of any the Revv G Series pedals. From totally clean, to huge overdrive you can sculpt the high, low & mid-range to your exact rig and preferences
• Build Your Own Tone The G2 plays nicely with other pedals and is designed to stack well with low noise. Combine with your existing favourite drives or other Revv G-series pedals to “build your own amp” on a clean pedal platform. Alternatively, use G2 to tighten up your searing high gain tones!
• Form Factor: Small Single-Space Enclosure Durable Construction, Blue LED, Laser Etching Top-mounted I/O
• Made in Canada
• Powered by opt. PSU (9V DC, centre -, 2.1mm, ~17mA current draw)
|Fx Power Supply||PSU 9V DC, centre -, 2.1mm, ~17mA current draw|
|Fx Controls||Volume, Gain, Agression switch, Bass, Middle, Treble|
|Fx Connectors||1x 1/4″ jack Input, 1x 1/4″ jack Output, DC In|