0% Interest For 4 Months On Orders Of £99 Or More
Simply select the PayPal Credit option when you check out to take advantage of these offers.
Mansons Guitar Shop Limited, McCoys Arcade, Fore Street, Exeter, Devon, EX4 3AN. Mansons Guitar Shop Limited acts as a broker and offers credit from PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
All applicants for PayPal Credit must meet the following criteria before attempting an application. Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Are not currently declared bankrupt
- Have an income greater than £7,500 per year
Cost of PayPal Credit outside of promotional offers:
Representative 19.9% APR (Variable)
Purchase rate 19.9% p.a (variable)
£1200 assumed credit limit.
Please note that above are estimations only. Please check the finance agreement for final payment information.
To apply for finance, you must be 18 years or older, in regular employment, be able to make regular payments by Direct Debit and have been a UK resident for over 3 years. Other conditions may apply and we cannot guarantee that your application will be accepted.
Your order will de delivered to the home address in the finance agreement, regardless of the delivery address selected in the checkout.
If you are successful in your application, you shall be asked to verify your identity by authorising a 50p transaction against your credit or debit card. This helps to protect against fraudulent contracts. Don’t worry - no money will be taken from your card this is only used to check they are valid and registered to your address.
Finance is provided through our partner, V12. If your application is successful you'll enter into a credit agreement with Secure Trust Bank Plc trading as V12 Finance.
Box Ltd is registered in England and Wales 3224094. Registered office: First Avenue, Minworth, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands, B76 1BA. Box Limited acts as a credit broker and offers credit products from Secure Trust Bank PLC trading as V12 Retail Finance. Box Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Our registration number is OFT 626739. Credit provided subject to age and status.
Free UK mainland delivery
on all orders £150 and above
All Guitars are setup
by our top luthiers
Real time stock levels
order in confidence
Roland Cube Street EX
With its compact size and battery-powered operation, Roland's CUBE Street was a huge hit among traveling musicians. Now, the new CUBE Street EX infuses the popular mobile amp with a huge performance upgrade that delivers more projection, more channels, and more versatility. 50 big watts of power and a stereo speaker system with dual woofers and tweeters provide clean, punchy sound for larger crowds, while four independent channels offer abundant connections for a variety of mics and instruments. Detailed sound adjustment is available with separate EQ and reverb controls, and great guitar tones are dialed in easily with the onboard COSM amps. Selectable power modes provide up to 20 hours of operation with eight AA batteries, and two CUBE Street EX units can be linked together for more sound coverage if needed. And with i-CUBE LINK, you can even plug in your iPhone or iPad to play backing music and record your performances!
- Innovative new Roland technology provides 50 watts of stereo power from eight AA-size batteries
- Selectable output power modes to optimize battery life for different performing situations (Max: 50 W/5 hours; Normal: 25 W/10 hours; Eco: 10 W/20 hours Approx.)
- Portable, lightweight design (7.4 kg/16 lb. 5 oz.) with durable ABS injection-molded cabinet
- Powerful, full-range stereo sound with dual 8-inch woofers and 2-inch tweeters
- Four independent channels for connecting a variety of mics, instruments, and audio devices
- Two XLR mic inputs allow two vocalists to perform at once
- COSM tones for electric guitar, including Clean, Crunch, and Lead; preamp for acoustic guitar provides clean, natural sound
- Angled back for use as a stage monitor; mounting hole for use with optional ST-A95 Speaker Stand
- Stereo Line Out jacks for connecting to an external sound system when used as a stage monitor
- Stereo Link jacks to connect a second CUBE Street EX for broader sound coverage
- Easy recording into your iPhone/iPad via i-CUBE LINK and free CUBE JAM app
- Optional CB-CS2 Carrying Case made with water-repellent material
|Amp Technology||Solid State|
|Amp Speaker||2 x 8" Woofer, 2 x 2" Tweeter|
|Amp Power Output||50w (25w + 25w)|
|Amp Controls||Mic/Instrument: Select Switch, Volume, Bass, Midle, Treble, Reverb, Mic/Guitar: Tuner, Type Switch, Volume, Bass, Middle, Treble, CHorus/Delay, Reverb, Audio In: Volume, Line In: Volume|
|Amp Inputs||Mic/Instrument, Mic/Guitar, Line in, Audio In, Aux in/Stereo Link|