0% Interest For 4 Months On Orders Of £99 Or More
Simply select the PayPal Credit option when you check out to take advantage of these offers.
Mansons Guitar Shop Limited, McCoys Arcade, Fore Street, Exeter, Devon, EX4 3AN. Mansons Guitar Shop Limited acts as a broker and offers credit from PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
All applicants for PayPal Credit must meet the following criteria before attempting an application. Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Are not currently declared bankrupt
- Have an income greater than £7,500 per year
Cost of PayPal Credit outside of promotional offers:
Representative 19.9% APR (Variable)
Purchase rate 19.9% p.a (variable)
£1200 assumed credit limit.
Please choose your deposit percentage:
Please choose your package plan:
*Choose v12finance package plan
Please note that above are estimations only. Please check the finance agreement for final payment information.
To apply for finance, you must be 18 years or older, in regular employment, be able to make regular payments by Direct Debit and have been a UK resident for over 3 years. Other conditions may apply and we cannot guarantee that your application will be accepted.
Your order will de delivered to the home address in the finance agreement, regardless of the delivery address selected in the checkout.
If you are successful in your application, you shall be asked to verify your identity by authorising a 50p transaction against your credit or debit card. This helps to protect against fraudulent contracts. Don’t worry - no money will be taken from your card this is only used to check they are valid and registered to your address.
Finance is provided through our partner, V12. If your application is successful you'll enter into a credit agreement with Secure Trust Bank Plc trading as V12 Finance.
Box Ltd is registered in England and Wales 3224094. Registered office: First Avenue, Minworth, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands, B76 1BA. Box Limited acts as a credit broker and offers credit products from Secure Trust Bank PLC trading as V12 Retail Finance. Box Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Our registration number is OFT 626739. Credit provided subject to age and status.
Free UK mainland delivery
on all orders £150 and above
All Guitars are setup
by our top luthiers
Real time stock levels
order in confidence
Strymon BigSky Multidimensional Reverb Pedal
Plug into BigSky and instantly lift your sound into the stratosphere. The world below you fades into the distance, and you're elevated into a glow of lush, glorious, radiant reverbs.
To create a reverb experience as natural, beautiful, and immersive as BigSky required tremendous feats of sound engineering and artistic imagination. Using the fundamentals of acoustical science as our beacon, we carefully studied and scientifically analyzed reverb technology from the past fifty years. We faithfully captured the essence of these classic sounds, and forged ahead to dream up our vision of reverbs from the future.
Go where no reverb has gone before.
Feel the mechanical tension of the Spring reverbs. Hear the floating particles of the Cloud machine. Defy the laws of physics with the Nonlinear reverbs. Unleash the multi-head reverberations of the Magneto machine. BigSky gives you twelve studio-class reverb machines, each with simple yet powerful controls.
12 Unique Reverb Machines
BigSky gives you twelve studio-class, musically inspirational reverb machines:
- Hall: Diffused reflections and slower-building density are the hallmarks of this beautiful and versatile reverb. The Concert size is well-balanced, spacious and warm, while the Arena size is huge, enveloping and booming.
- Plate: The Plate machine is a rich, fast-building reverb that creates depth without early reflection cues to a specific environment. The Tone knob and Low End parameter are simple but powerful frequency shaping tools.
- Spring: The standalone spring tank became a staple of surf and spaghetti-western music that developed in the 60s. The Spring machine allows for complete customization from warm and mellow to splashy and dripping with its Tone and Mix Controls, Dwell parameter, and selectable number of springs
- Swell: The Swell machine brings in the reverb gradually behind the dry signal for subtle evolving textures, like having a volume pedal on the wet signal. Alternatively, you can choose to have the dry signal swelled into the reverb, for maximum ambience and atmosphere.
- Bloom: In the 90s, more diffusion blocks were added to reverbs to smooth out the sound. A side effect of this was the tendency of the reverbs to have a slowly building envelope that bloomed, resulting in big ambient reverbs that sit nicely with the dry signal even at high Mix levels. The Bloom reverb features a bloom generating section that feeds into a traditional reverb tank, and adds a unique Feedback parameter that expands the possibilities exponentially.
- Cloud: A gorgeously big, ambient reverb that draws from techniques developed in the late 70s. Using processing power not dreamed of in those days, the Cloud reverb machine obscures the distinction between reality and fantasy.
- Chorale: A vocal choir accompanies your music. Choose vowel ranges and intensities to customise your choir as it sings in venues that vary with the Decay knob. As the Modulation is increased, the choir becomes alive with multitude of voices.
- Shimmer: Two tunable voices add pitch-shifted tones to the reverberated signal, for resplendent, unearthly ambience. The voices are carefully created from the reverberated signal itself to generate maximum radiance and beauty. The Amount and Mode parameters allow for a range of shimmer effects from laid-back and subtle to full-blown majestic splendor.
- Magneto: A new style of music emerged in the late 50s, featuring the guitar as the lead voice enhanced by the reverberated wash of a multi-head echo. The Magneto machine sets up a multi-head echo with all heads on, while the PreDelay knob adds feedback. The Diffusion parameter adds a new dimension of ambience, smearing the response of the heads and blurring the line between delay and reverb.
- Nonlinear: A variety of physics-defying reverb shapes are available for special effects and unique textures. Choose from three backwards shapes (Swoosh, Reverse, and Ramp), or a Gate and more. Feedback control, Late Reverb, and Diffusion parameters allow for a vast array of time-warped possibilities.
- Reflections: The Reflections machine is a psycho-acoustically accurate small-space reverb that allows you to move your amp anywhere in the room. The Reflections algorithm precisely calculates 250 reflections based on the source position within the chosen room shape. The psycho-acoustic modifiers adjust for human auditory perception to create unparalleled ambient-space realism to dry instrument or vocal tracks
- Room: A versatile room algorithm that creates environments ranging from well-tuned studio ambience to larger night club acoustics. The Tone knob, Diffusion and Low End parameters adjust the damping and scattering effects of room materials, furniture, and people.
- Hand crafted, studio-class reverb algorithms deliver lush, gorgeous, and musically inspiring reverb experiences
- Twelve reverb machines to choose from: Room, Hall, Plate, Spring, Swell, Bloom, Cloud, Chorale, Shimmer, Magneto, Nonlinear, Reflections
- Seven front-panel tone shaping knobs: Decay, Pre-Delay, Mix, Tone, Mod, Param 1, Param 2 (Param knobs assignable per preset)
- Additional menu parameters allow for easy customization of reverb sounds
- 300 easily accessible and namable presets
- Press-and-hold Infinite Sustain and Freeze functions, saveable per preset
- Spillover and Reverb Persist modes, saveable per preset
- Selectable Speaker Cabinet emulation for direct-to-PA gigs or recording applications
- Three rugged metal footswitches for preset selection and effect bypass
- LED display for preset info, reverb decay time, and extended parameter control
- Multi-color preset LEDs (green for active preset, amber for edited preset)
- Full MIDI implementation allows extended control for those with more complex rigs
- Sturdy and lightweight light blue anodized aluminum chassis, with laser-etched artwork
- Durable black anodized aluminum knobs
- Studio-grade audio input and output jacks
- Stereo input and output
- Expression pedal input with selectable control over any knob or combination of knobs, saveable per preset (also configurable as external tap input)
- MIDI input and output
- Included 9V center-negative power supply (300mA minimum required)
- Analog dry pathÂ for a zero latency dry signal that is never converted to digital
- Premium analog front end and output section
- Ultra low noise, high performance 24-bit 96kHz A/D and D/A converters
- 115dB typical signal to noise at 50% wet mix (120db at 100% dry mix, 109dB at 100% wet mix)
- 20Hz to 20kHz frequency response
- +8dBu maximum input level easily handles instrument and line signals
- Super high performance DSP in a compact form factor
- 32-bit floating point processing
- 366MHz SIMD SHARC processor core, capable of 2.4 Gigaflops peak performance
- True Bypass (electromechanical relay switching)
- High quality, tranparent Analog Buffered Bypass mode
- +/- 3dB Boost/Cut, saveable per preset
- OptionalÂ Kill Dry mode mutes dry signal, for use in parallel effects loops
- Dimensions: 6.75" (171mm) wide, 5.1" (130mm) deep
- Designed and Built in the USA
|Fx Power Supply||PSU 9V DC, centre -, 300mA|
|Fx Connectors||1/4″ jack Stereo input and output, Expression in, Midi in/out, DC in|