0% Interest For 4 Months On Orders Of £99 Or More
Simply select the PayPal Credit option when you check out to take advantage of these offers.
Mansons Guitar Shop Limited, McCoys Arcade, Fore Street, Exeter, Devon, EX4 3AN. Mansons Guitar Shop Limited acts as a broker and offers credit from PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
All applicants for PayPal Credit must meet the following criteria before attempting an application. Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Are not currently declared bankrupt
- Have an income greater than £7,500 per year
Cost of PayPal Credit outside of promotional offers:
Representative 19.9% APR (Variable)
Purchase rate 19.9% p.a (variable)
£1200 assumed credit limit.
Please note that above are estimations only. Please check the finance agreement for final payment information.
To apply for finance, you must be 18 years or older, in regular employment, be able to make regular payments by Direct Debit and have been a UK resident for over 3 years. Other conditions may apply and we cannot guarantee that your application will be accepted.
Your order will de delivered to the home address in the finance agreement, regardless of the delivery address selected in the checkout.
If you are successful in your application, you shall be asked to verify your identity by authorising a 50p transaction against your credit or debit card. This helps to protect against fraudulent contracts. Don’t worry - no money will be taken from your card this is only used to check they are valid and registered to your address.
Finance is provided through our partner, V12. If your application is successful you'll enter into a credit agreement with Secure Trust Bank Plc trading as V12 Finance.
Box Ltd is registered in England and Wales 3224094. Registered office: First Avenue, Minworth, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands, B76 1BA. Box Limited acts as a credit broker and offers credit products from Secure Trust Bank PLC trading as V12 Retail Finance. Box Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Our registration number is OFT 626739. Credit provided subject to age and status.
Free UK mainland delivery
on all orders £150 and above
All Guitars are setup
by our top luthiers
Real time stock levels
order in confidence
Strymon Mobius Multidimensional Modulation Pedal
Some might say we're driven. When our engineers lock themselves in our sound design labs for months on end, you might say we're obsessed. We have been dedicating ourselves to forging a collection of the most organic, luscious, expressive, and versatile modulation effects ever heard.
It was an enormous mission we painstakingly studied the nuances of the legendary modulations of celebrated tremolo effects, phaser pedals, chorus units, and more from the last five decades. We didn't stop at faithfully capturing these warm and lush vintage sounds we expanded their vocabulary with extended versatility and sonic possibilities never before heard.
Open Up the History Books of Music.
Mobius gives you twelve legendary, versatile, and inspirational modulation machines, all in an easy-to-use package. Go from mouthwatering vintage chorus sounds all the way to syrupy psychedelic phasers. Get classic, pulsating tremolos all the way to warbling crushed bits. Mobius opens up the history books of music and provides new sounds and inspiration for all of your musical ideas.
We knew we must surpass what has been done in sound design, audio quality, hardware design, and processing power. Utilizing an insanely powerful SHARC DSP, every drop of power is harnessed. Top it all off with 200 presets, full MIDI implementation and a unique Pre/Post Mode and youre on your way to modulation ecstasy.
12 Versatile Modulation Machines
Mobius provides twelve studio-class, fully tweakable, and completely adjustable modulation machines:
- Chorus: The Chorus machine features five distinct modes to cover all the classic chorus sounds, from the variable-clock warmth of the dBucket, Multi, and Vibrato modes, to the crisp and clean 80s sounds of the Digital and Detune modes.
- Flanger: The Flanger machine's six modes are designed to deliver the historic catalog of flanging tones with maximum ease of use. Choose from the color-coded Silver, Grey and Black (+ and -) modes for vintage stomp flanger tones, or go through zero back to the days of tape flanging with the Zero+ and Zero- modes.
- Rotary: The Rotary machine captures the sonic swirling complexities of a variable horn and drum rotary speaker. A variety of parameters let you shape the system's sonics and mechanics.
- Vibe: The Vibe machine lives and breathes with the warmth and depth that discerning vibe fans will appreciate. Control over waveshape symmetry, low end response, and headroom allow for precise under-the-hood adjustments.
- Phaser: The Phaser machine's modes ensure that you're able to easily dial in chewy 2, 4 and 6 stage phasers as well as swirly 8, 12 and 16(!) stage phasers. Each mode was painstakingly tuned for optimum sonic performance.
- Filter: The flexible Filter machine gives you Low Pass, Wah, and High Pass filter modes, with resonance control and a host of cool waveforms, including envelope control, to allow for soothing sweeps, funky wahs, and futuristic bleeps.
- Format: Say what? The Formant machine does the talking for you. The Formant machine provides hours of fun as a host of selectable waveforms control the selected vowels. Select random vowels, and who knows what it'll say next?
- Vintage Trem: The Trem machine provides three historic tremolo sounds. Choose the rich complexity of the Harmonic tremolo, the soothing pulses of the Tube tremolo, or the surf and spy sounds of the Photo tremolo.
- Pattern Trem: The Pattern Trem machine allows you to sequence up to eight beats of trem subdivision for some unique rhythmic sounds. Choose from a variety of waveforms, including smooth sinewaves, sharp saws, choppy pulses, and more. Easily re-trigger your pattern with a single press of the tap switch.
- Autoswell: The Autoswell machine goes beyond the typical 'volume swell' effect, giving you four different types of swell curves to choose from, in addition to a wide range of rise times. The Depth knobs brings in a chorus/vibrato effect to the swelled signal when turned up.
- Destroyer: The Destroyer machine combines bit-crushing, sample-rate reduction, and lo-fi filtering alongside vinyl scratches and warps. From an old-timey 78 record, to video-game nostalgia, to a heinously corrupted under-sampled buzz, the Destroyer machine has the power, flexibility and sonic pedigree necessary to really muck things up just right.
- Quadrature: The Quadrature machine handles another spectrum of signal corruption. Choose from AM (amplitude modulation), FM (frequency modulation), or Frequency Shifting (single side band modulation) to go where few have gone before. This mode is highly flexible with a variety of waveshapes to modulate the modulation.
- Studio-class modulation algorithms deliver meticulous and detailed modulation experiences
- Twelve modulation machines to choose from: Chorus, Flanger, Rotary, Vibe, Phaser, Filter, Formant, Vintage Trem, Pattern Trem, Autoswell, Destroyer, Quadrature
- Five front-panel tone shaping knobs: Speed, Depth, Level, Param 1, Param 2(Param knobs assignable per preset)
- Additional menu-driven parameters deliver extremely flexible tone shaping options and versatility
- 200 easily accessible and nameable presets, save and recall at the press of a switch
- Three rugged metal footswitches for preset selection, effect bypass, and Tap
- LED display for preset info, BPM readout, and extended parameter control
- Full MIDI implementation allows extended control for those with more complex rigs
- Sturdy and lightweight dark blue anodized aluminum chassis
- Stereo input and output
- Expression pedal input with selectable control over any knob or combination of knobs, saveable per preset (also configurable as external tap input)
- MIDI input and output
- Pre/Post Mode for flexible routing, allowing you to put Mobius in two different places in your mono signal chain
- Ultra low noise, high performance 24-bit 96kHz A/D and D/A converters
- 110dB typical signal to noise
- 20Hz to 20kHz frequency response
- +8dBu maximum input level easily handles instrument and line signals
- Premium analog front end and output section
Super high performance DSP in a compact form factor
- 32-bit floating point processing
- True Bypass (electromechanical relay switching)
- Selectable high-quality Analog Buffered Bypass
- Selectable Tap Subdivision, saveable per preset
- Optional Global Tap Tempo mode
- Included 9V DC power supply (300mA required minimum)
- Dimensions: 6.75" wide, 5.1" deep
- Designed and Built in the USA
|Fx Power Supply||PSU 9V DC, centre -, 300mA|
|Fx Connectors||1/4″ jack Stereo input and output, Expression in, Midi in/out, DC in|