0% Interest For 4 Months On Orders Of £99 Or More
Simply select the PayPal Credit option when you check out to take advantage of these offers.
Mansons Guitar Shop Limited, McCoys Arcade, Fore Street, Exeter, Devon, EX4 3AN. Mansons Guitar Shop Limited acts as a broker and offers credit from PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
All applicants for PayPal Credit must meet the following criteria before attempting an application. Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Are not currently declared bankrupt
- Have an income greater than £7,500 per year
Cost of PayPal Credit outside of promotional offers:
Representative 19.9% APR (Variable)
Purchase rate 19.9% p.a (variable)
£1200 assumed credit limit.
Please choose your deposit percentage:
Please choose your package plan:
*Choose v12finance package plan
Please note that above are estimations only. Please check the finance agreement for final payment information.
To apply for finance, you must be 18 years or older, in regular employment, be able to make regular payments by Direct Debit and have been a UK resident for over 3 years. Other conditions may apply and we cannot guarantee that your application will be accepted.
Your order will de delivered to the home address in the finance agreement, regardless of the delivery address selected in the checkout.
If you are successful in your application, you shall be asked to verify your identity by authorising a 50p transaction against your credit or debit card. This helps to protect against fraudulent contracts. Don’t worry - no money will be taken from your card this is only used to check they are valid and registered to your address.
Finance is provided through our partner, V12. If your application is successful you'll enter into a credit agreement with Secure Trust Bank Plc trading as V12 Finance.
Box Ltd is registered in England and Wales 3224094. Registered office: First Avenue, Minworth, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands, B76 1BA. Box Limited acts as a credit broker and offers credit products from Secure Trust Bank PLC trading as V12 Retail Finance. Box Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Our registration number is OFT 626739. Credit provided subject to age and status.
Free UK mainland delivery
on all orders £150 and above
All Guitars are setup
by our top luthiers
Real time stock levels
order in confidence
Strymon TimeLine Multidimensional Delay Pedal
When we decided to create a studio-class stereo delay effects pedal, we knew we must go well beyond what has been done in the past in sound quality, sonic flexibility, hardware design, and processing power. We spent months locked up in the Strymon sound design labs dreaming up the most spacious, lush, creative, and tweakable delay effects ever heard. It was a monumental task a relentless study of delays and their nuances, and a continuous pursuit of innovative and musically inspirational sounds. Utilizing a ridiculously powerful SHARC DSP, every drop of processing power is harnessed.
Explore Your Creativity.
TimeLine provides you with twelve unique delay machines, each with extensive control over sonic character and feel. Go from crisp and clear, studio-quality digital delays all the way to the saturated and fluctuating sounds of tape delay machines. Get warm and fuzzy analog style repeats all the way to shimmery, sparkling, and crystalline ice delays.
Tweak to your hearts content and save up to 200 presets of your favorite sounds. Top it all off with full MIDI implementation and a routable, 30-second stereo looper and you're on your way to delay bliss.
12 Unique Delay Machines
TimeLine provides twelve studio-class, fully tweakable delay machines:
- Digital: A crystal-clear digital delay that can be endlessly tweaked and enriched with the Filter, Grit, Smear, High Pass, and Modulation controls. A wide range of delay tones can be achieved with this classic voiced digital approach. In addition, a non-linear mode allows the repeats to fade more quickly, while still retaining a natural feel.
- Dual: Two independent delay lines can be configured in series or parallel (right/left split). The second delay has independent Mix, Repeat and Time values, and can also be set to track the first delays knob values.
- Pattern: The Pattern machine gives you a variety of multi-tap patterns that span from rhythmic to ambient to percussive and everything in between. Filter, Grit and Mod knobs deliver a wide range of delay experiences.
- Reverse: You play frontwards, it repeats backwards. Your playing triggers the delays, producing predictable, repeatable, and extremely useful reverse effects. Add some Smear to soften the attacks smearing transients while retaining full frequency response.
- Ice: The Ice machine slices and dices your input and plays the pieces back with a selectable Interval shift amount from an octave down to two octaves up, and anywhere in between. You can Blend the ice amount from none to all. Selectable Slice size allows further possibilities, changing the size of audio chunks that get shifted.
- Duck: Duck and cover. You get a ducking delay with adjustable Sensitivity and Release Time, along with a switchable Feedback duck option. This allows for a wide variety of dynamic delay effects.
- Swell: Variable swell time allows you to match the swell with the delay time. Turn the Mix to full wet and turn up the repeats for ethereal ambient effects. Adjust the Rise Time to set the time constant for the swell effect. Add some Smear to soften the attacks smearing transients while retaining full frequency response.
- Trem: The Trem delay machine provides you with a synchronized tremolo with Waveshape, Depth and Speed for cool new sounds. Choose from triangle, square, sin, ramp, and saw to vary the delay amplitude.
- Filter: The Filter delay gives you a synchronized Filter that can be placed before or after the delay. Waveshape, Depth, Speed, Resonance, and Filter Location are all adjustable parameters. Choose from triangle, square, sin, ramp, saw, random, up, and down to vary the delay amplitude. Limitless filter possibilities!
- Lo-Fi: Crush some bits with the Lo-Fi delay machine. Adjust Bit Depth and Sample Rate while blending the results with the full resolution signal. Select from several hand crafted lo-fi Filters, spanning transistor radios, telephones, phonographic horns, and other collectibles. Top it off with our exclusive dVinyl record noise, adding a scratchy record complete with dust and dirt.
- dTape: The dTape machine delivers the complete experience of sought-after sliding-head tape echo machines, with every attribute relentlessly studied and faithfully recreated. Full control over Tape Age, Wow & Flutter, Tape Crinkle, Tape Bias, Low End Contour, and Tape Speed.
- dBucket: The dBucket machine provides you with a deep and nuanced recreation of analog bucketbrigade style delay types. Two delay time ranges are available, for single or multiple BBD chip delay times. Utilize our exclusive Bucket Loss control, along with dedicated Filter and Mod controls.
- Hand crafted, studio-class delay algorithms deliver meticulous, detailed and nuanced delay experiences
- Twelve delay machines to choose from: Digital, Dual, Pattern, Reverse, Ice, Duck, Swell, Trem, Filter, Lo-fi, dTape, Bucket.
- Seven front-panel tone shaping knobs: Time, Repeats, Mix, Filter, Grit, Mod Speed, Mod Depth
- Additional menu-driven parameters deliver extremely flexible tone shaping options and complete tweakability
- 200 easily accessible and nameable presets, save and recall at the press of a switch
- Three rugged metal footswitches for preset selection, effect bypass, looper control, and Tap Tempo
- LED display for preset info, BPM/time readout, and extended parameter control
- Multi-color preset LEDs (green for active preset, amber for edited preset)
- Full MIDI implementation allows extended control for those with more complex rigs
- 30-second stereo Looper, routable pre- or post-delay, with MIDI capability.
- Sturdy and lightweight gunmetal gray anodized aluminum chassis, with laser-etched artwork
- Durable black anodized aluminum knobs
- Studio-grade audio input and output jacks
- Stereo input and output
- Expression pedal input with selectable control over knob or combination of knobs, saveable per preset (also configurable as external tap input)
- MIDI input and output
- Switchable I/O configuration: Stereo Out or Mono with Delay Feedback Loop Insert
- Included 9V center-negative power supply (300mA minimum required)
- Ultra low noise, high performanceÂ 24-bit 96kHz A/D and D/A converters
- 115dB typical signal to noise
- Analog dry pathÂ for a zero latency dry signal that is never converted to digital
- Premium analog front end and output section
- Super high performance DSP in a compact form factor
- 32-bit floating point processing
- True Bypass (electromechanical relay switching)
- Selectable Trails mode with high quality, transparent Analog Buffered Bypass, saveable per preset
- +/- 3dB Boost/Cut, saveable per preset
- Selectable Tap Subdivision, saveable per preset
- Optional Kill Dry mode mutes dry signal, for use in parallel effects loops
- Optional Global Tap Tempo mode
- Dimensions: 6.75″ (171mm) wide, 5.1″ (130mm) deep
- Designed and Built in the USA
|Fx Power Supply||PSU 9V DC, centre -, 300mA|
|Fx Connectors||1/4″ jack Stereo input and output, Expression in, Midi in/out, DC in|