0% Interest For 4 Months On Orders Of £99 Or More
Simply select the PayPal Credit option when you check out to take advantage of these offers.
Mansons Guitar Shop Limited, McCoys Arcade, Fore Street, Exeter, Devon, EX4 3AN. Mansons Guitar Shop Limited acts as a broker and offers credit from PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
All applicants for PayPal Credit must meet the following criteria before attempting an application. Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Are not currently declared bankrupt
- Have an income greater than £7,500 per year
Cost of PayPal Credit outside of promotional offers:
Representative 19.9% APR (Variable)
Purchase rate 19.9% p.a (variable)
£1200 assumed credit limit.
Please note that above are estimations only. Please check the finance agreement for final payment information.
To apply for finance, you must be 18 years or older, in regular employment, be able to make regular payments by Direct Debit and have been a UK resident for over 3 years. Other conditions may apply and we cannot guarantee that your application will be accepted.
Your order will de delivered to the home address in the finance agreement, regardless of the delivery address selected in the checkout.
If you are successful in your application, you shall be asked to verify your identity by authorising a 50p transaction against your credit or debit card. This helps to protect against fraudulent contracts. Don’t worry - no money will be taken from your card this is only used to check they are valid and registered to your address.
Finance is provided through our partner, V12. If your application is successful you'll enter into a credit agreement with Secure Trust Bank Plc trading as V12 Finance.
Box Ltd is registered in England and Wales 3224094. Registered office: First Avenue, Minworth, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands, B76 1BA. Box Limited acts as a credit broker and offers credit products from Secure Trust Bank PLC trading as V12 Retail Finance. Box Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Our registration number is OFT 626739. Credit provided subject to age and status.
Free UK mainland delivery
on all orders £150 and above
All Guitars are setup
by our top luthiers
Real time stock levels
order in confidence
Vox MV50-CR Rock Amp Head
Founded in 1957, VOX has designed a number of unique and innovative products, including the iconic AC30. Making its debut in the 60th anniversary year of VOX, the MV50 is a revolutionary amp that is destined to be remembered amongst VOX’s most inventive products. It’s so compact that at first glance it looks like an accessory, and its sophisticated appearance could earn it a place as interior décor, yet the sound it produces is monstrous. Rest assured, in this small package lies analog circuitry, including revolutionary Nutube technology for incredible, authentic tube amp tone.
- Only 500 grams (1.1lbs)! An ultra-compact amp head that you can easily carry in one hand
- Monstrous sound with 50W of output power, all in an unbelievable size
- Equipped with an analog preamp driven by Nutube, the new vacuum tube that shrinks the size of conventional tubes, but retains the tone
- Three distinct amplifier voices are offered: Clean, AC, and Rock
- MV50’s circuit design was meticulously crafted to closely resemble classic analog circuitry
- Equipped with a Class D power amp for quiet, efficient and reliable performance
- EQ Switch adds or cuts low-end for pairing with a variety of cabinets
- Line/headphone out with cabinet emulation for direct recording or performance
- Retro-chic design with a mirror-finish front and VU meter
- An ideal match with VOX’s new speaker cabinets, the BC108 and BC112
- Like nothing you’ve ever seen!