0% Interest For 4 Months On Orders Of £99 Or More
Simply select the PayPal Credit option when you check out to take advantage of these offers.
Mansons Guitar Shop Limited, McCoys Arcade, Fore Street, Exeter, Devon, EX4 3AN. Mansons Guitar Shop Limited acts as a broker and offers credit from PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
All applicants for PayPal Credit must meet the following criteria before attempting an application. Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Are not currently declared bankrupt
- Have an income greater than £7,500 per year
Cost of PayPal Credit outside of promotional offers:
Representative 19.9% APR (Variable)
Purchase rate 19.9% p.a (variable)
£1200 assumed credit limit.
Please choose your deposit percentage:
Please choose your package plan:
*Choose v12finance package plan
Please note that above are estimations only. Please check the finance agreement for final payment information.
To apply for finance, you must be 18 years or older, in regular employment, be able to make regular payments by Direct Debit and have been a UK resident for over 3 years. Other conditions may apply and we cannot guarantee that your application will be accepted.
Your order will de delivered to the home address in the finance agreement, regardless of the delivery address selected in the checkout.
If you are successful in your application, you shall be asked to verify your identity by authorising a 50p transaction against your credit or debit card. This helps to protect against fraudulent contracts. Don’t worry - no money will be taken from your card this is only used to check they are valid and registered to your address.
Finance is provided through our partner, V12. If your application is successful you'll enter into a credit agreement with Secure Trust Bank Plc trading as V12 Finance.
Box Ltd is registered in England and Wales 3224094. Registered office: First Avenue, Minworth, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands, B76 1BA. Box Limited acts as a credit broker and offers credit products from Secure Trust Bank PLC trading as V12 Retail Finance. Box Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Our registration number is OFT 626739. Credit provided subject to age and status.
Free UK mainland delivery
on all orders £150 and above
All Guitars are setup
by our top luthiers
Real time stock levels
order in confidence
Yamaha THR-30IIA 30W Wireless Desktop Acoustic Amp
The THR30IIA delivers 30 watts of incredible sound for both electro-acoustic and vocals which can be connected through the brilliant XLR input and the built in high quality microphone preamp. Choose from 3 authentic-sounding mic models plus nylon-string and flat modes. This little amp is loaded with lots features to help you get the most out of your practise time. With ultra-realistic effects including reverbs and delay, true hi-fi quality stereo audio playback for backing tracks and of course the inclusion of Line 6's wireless compatibility allowing for great ease when playing.
- 30W, 1-channel 2 x 3.5-inch portable guitar amplifier
- Includes 3 realistic microphone models and Nylon Str and Flat modes
- XLR input and mic pre allow you to sing and play through the same amplifier
- Bluetooth support for streaming audio and preset editing via Yamaha’s THR Remote app
- Hi-fi audio playback and Extended Stereo Technology make backing tracks sound great
- 3-band EQ lets you tweak your tone to perfection
- Runs on internal, rechargeable battery or AC power
- Built-in Line 6 wireless receiver is compatible with the Line 6 G10T transmitter (sold separately)
- 5 user preset slots let you save and recall your favorite tones
- Stereo Line output lets you plug into a PA system for live applications
- USB connection provides 2 channels of recording to your computer and 2 channels of playback from your computer
- Includes Steinberg's Cubase AI for PC/Mac and Cubasis LE for iPad